Re: Selectors, getElementsByTagName() and camelCase SVG

On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 21:42:03 +0200, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:
> However I think we'd get the effect of a case insensitive compare if
> we made getElementsByTagName use the same case-correcting algorithm as
> the parser does.

You do not get it for the SVG textArea element. You also do not get it for
custom elements created through createElementNS(). I'm fine with cutting
our losses, but you won't get black-box equivalence to the current
requirements in the specification with this strategy.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/