Re: @headers Wiki page

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 07:07:06 -0500
To: "James Graham" <jg307@cam.ac.uk>, "Henri Sivonen" <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Cc: "Chris Wilson" <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>, "Gez Lemon" <gez.lemon@gmail.com>, "Al Gilman" <alfred.s.gilman@ieee.org>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>, "W3C WAI-XTECH" <wai-xtech@w3.org>

James Craig  wrote:

> Credit where credit is due. James Graham wrote the table inspector and the
> words below, not I. According to the previous message headers, they appear
> to be attributed to me. Nice work James et al, from the other James in the
> thread.

Thank you for pointing that out!

Apology to you, James Graham for the mis-attribution. And again many
thanks to for all your dedicated work on this.

Gez and I have worked some more on the main headers Wiki page, adding
hierarchical headers with smart algorithm to the proposed solutions.
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/IssueTableHeaders

It would be wonderful to have your and Henri's  input on that page.

Best Regards,
Laura

--
Laura L. Carlson