Re: @headers Wiki page

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 07:07:06 -0500
To: "James Graham" <jg307@cam.ac.uk>, "Henri Sivonen" <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Cc: "Chris Wilson" <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>, "Gez Lemon" <gez.lemon@gmail.com>, "Al Gilman" <alfred.s.gilman@ieee.org>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>, "W3C WAI-XTECH" <wai-xtech@w3.org>

James Craig  wrote:

> Credit where credit is due. James Graham wrote the table inspector and the
> words below, not I. According to the previous message headers, they appear
> to be attributed to me. Nice work James et al, from the other James in the
> thread.

Thank you for pointing that out!

Apology to you, James Graham for the mis-attribution. And again many
thanks to for all your dedicated work on this.

Gez and I have worked some more on the main headers Wiki page, adding
hierarchical headers with smart algorithm to the proposed solutions.

It would be wonderful to have your and Henri's  input on that page.

Best Regards,

Laura L. Carlson