Re: contrived data table example

From: Gez Lemon <gez.lemon@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:55:53 +0100
To: "Henri Sivonen" <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Cc: "Steven Faulkner" <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>, "W3C WAI-XTECH" <wai-xtech@w3.org>

2008/9/25 Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>:
> Previously, this version had been put forward as the real thing:
> http://juicystudio.com/wcag/tables/complexdatatable.html
> Hence, I assumed the later case wasn't the actual case but a reordering made
> to demo complexity that James' tool wasn't yet handling.
>
> Does the real app of your client output both column orders?

The application allows the user to specify the portfolios, the order
they want the columns, and the compound data against a date range if
they want it (they can have it so they can drill into it instead of
having it displayed at once). They can also choose their own order for
the columns, and sometimes they want aggregate data to follow the
compound data.

Gez

--
Supplement your vitamins