RE: acceptable fallbacks [was: Re: Is longdesc a good solution? ...]

From: Justin James <j_james@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:59:50 -0400
To: "'Laura Carlson'" <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Cc: "'David Poehlman'" <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>, "'HTML WG'" <public-html@w3.org>, <wai-xtech@w3.org>

Laura -

Thanks for the information! I don't know much about this topic, and these are some great resources (interesting that my intuition of a Braille display was correct). I also now understand how a vision impaired user can use a computer in a noisy environment. This brings up a separate issue which I will discuss in a separate thead.

Thanks again!

J.Ja