Re: ISSUE-54 (html5-doctype-vs-xslt): XSLT 1.0 can not generate HTML5 documents [HTML 5 spec]

Justin James wrote:
> [...]

It's not really a matter of how long something has been deprecated, but
rather on how many pages out there does this something.

Would you use a browser where 30% of your favorite sites looked horrible
or were simply unusable? Would your opinion change if the reason they
broke was because the site relied on features deprecated in HTML4? Do
you think average users would?

/ Jonas