Re: Final thoughts on <q>

Agreed.

I believe that most of us are in favor of neither dropping nor deprecating,
but not to provide special support for inserting quotes.

--
Chris@chrisadams-studios.com
http://www.chrisadams-studios.com

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.