no telcon this week

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 00:32:34 +0900
To: public-html@w3.org

I'll be traveling during our regular telcon time this week and
Chris and I have not had an opportunity yet to sync after the
face-to-face meeting last week. So we will have the next telcon at
the scheduled time next week, probably focusing on a summary of
the face-to-face meeting. In the mean time, I will make time to
work on getting the IRC minutes of the meeting cleaned up and sent
to the list, and also will get a written summary of the meeting
put together prior to the telcon next week.

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith
http://people.w3.org/mike/