Re: proposal to allow div, h1 .. h6 and section as children of list elements

From: Philip TAYLOR (Ret'd) <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 16:11:13 +0000
To: Jens Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
CC: Bruce Lawson <bruce@brucelawson.co.uk>, public-html@w3.org

I think that lists /do/ consist solely of
list items; where extra flexibility is
required is surely in what elements may
legitimately compose a list item.  There
also is a need to interrupt a list, and
thus to be able to resume the same list
later in the document (properly nested,
of course : that is, one could not suspend
an inner list and resume it once its parent
element has properly terminated).

Philip TAYLOR
--------