[admin] missing power plug adaptor

From: Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 14:52:16 +0200
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>

In the process of leaving HTML WG F2F for lunch this morning,
my power plug disappeared.  Details: US female to Euro Male,
white color, flat-ish but ronded ends.

Likeliest scenario is that it wandered off still in the plug
strip of the fellow sitting in the third row of not-at-table
chairs who was using a personal plug-strip daisy-chained from
the big plugbox in the front row.

If you have the plug adator, please let me know.

If you can identify the fellow with the plug-strip who was
sitting in the third row, please tell me who he was.

I will be back F2F in the HTML meeting again from 16:00 (4: p.m.)
for a while.

Al
Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org
+44 792 440 4989 -- mobile until 29 October only