Re: Web-mobile : having a @media on script ?

From: Olivier GENDRIN <olivier.gendrin@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 23:43:41 +0200
To: "Dailey, David P." <david.dailey@sru.edu>
Cc: public-html <public-html@w3.org>

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 11:12 PM, Dailey, David P. <david.dailey@sru.edu> wrote:
> I can certainly imagine coming to such a conclusion; I can easier
> imagine Mr. McCathieNevile helping me to arrive at such a conclusion.

I may have mis-expressed myself, this idea is not an idea from Chaals,
but an idea that has (quickly) emerged after the presentation, during
the Question and Aswer (and debate) fallowing the presentation.

And the issues is not only about mobile device (the presentation was),
but more about display media (as you told, i would be happy to be able
to play with the accelerometers of a cell through javascript, but not
for @media=screen, or print).

--
Olivier G.
http://www.lespacedunmatin.info/blog/