Re: An HTML language specification

Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> Odd.  I could have sworn that there were people (NOT Maciej, mind you,
> so I'm not sure why you're attacking him on this issue)

I'm not /attacking/ anybody !  I just felt that to
refer to the idea of "delegating" a definition
to prose (or "relegating" it, for that matter) was
putting a slant on it that was unjustified.  If
Maciej had used more neutral language in the first
please, I probably would not even have commented on
his message.

With many (but not all) of your other comments I agree.

Philip TAYLOR