Re: Should we Publish a Langauge Specification?

Well, if one may vote in favour of a motion
to vote, I for one am definitely in favour.
I think Mike has done a great job in producing
a document which could, as he puts it, "serve
as a normative definition of the syntax and
structure and semantics of HTML [5]", and I
would like to see a formal poll on whether we
should adopt it for publication.

Philip TAYLOR
--------