Re: Should we Publish a Langauge Specification?

From: Philip TAYLOR (Ret'd) <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:27:17 +0000
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
CC: Ben Millard <cerbera@projectcerbera.com>

Well, if one may vote in favour of a motion
to vote, I for one am definitely in favour.
I think Mike has done a great job in producing
a document which could, as he puts it, "serve
as a normative definition of the syntax and
structure and semantics of HTML [5]", and I
would like to see a formal poll on whether we
should adopt it for publication.

Philip TAYLOR
--------