Re: Comments on HTML WG face to face meetings in France Oct 08

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> And finally, in my experience, it is not necessarily even true that the
> error handling of HTML makes it harder to implement parsing than for
> XML. In WebKit, the pieces of code implementing HTML and XML parsing are
> close to the same size, and that is not even including the libxml
> library that does most of the heavy lifting in XML parsing.

But is WebKit already fully implementing the HTML 5 parsing algorithm?
That is what I suspect is going to complexify parsers beyond plausibility.

Refactoring HTML Just Published!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0321503635/ref=nosim/cafeaulaitA