From: public-html-request@w3.org [mailto:public-html-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Robert J Burns
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 4:40 PM
To: HTML Issue Tracking WG
Subject: Liaison with CSS WG to provide a mechanism for expressing the style
of document semantics

Dear WG,

Here is another issue that needs to be introduced here for discussion,
as it will be added to the issue-tracker in time. This idea has been
discussed briefly within the WG and more off-list. I welcome
additional feedback now. As this involves nearly entirely only CSS, it
would merely be a rough draft proposed to the CSS WG from the HTML WG
if the WG decides to do so.

Liaison with CSS WG to provide a mechanism for expressing the
semantics of styling.[1]

Take care,
Rob

[1]: <http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/SemanticPresentationLegendCSS>