Re: <ruby>, etc. in HTML5

On Tue, 27 May 2008, Robert J Burns wrote:

> Secondly, ruby was just an example I was giving. There have been many other
> large proposals made in the WG, that have gotten short shrift and need to be
> addressed in the draft.

There have been a number of major new features since the last draft,
including seamless iframes, sandboxing, MathML, showModalDialog(), etc.

> Developers are anxious to begin experimental implementation of HTML5
> features

Assuming you mean Web browser implementors, I am in contact with most
major developers and have been coordinating with their desires for what to
implement. If you or anyone knows of any browser vendors who are not in
direct contact with me, please have them contact me directly so that I can
help them. I have tried to be very responsive to implementor requests.

If you mean Web site developers, then it is still rather early for them to
experiment, since we need Web browser implementations first.