Re: Next steps for the ARIA syntax discussion

I agree with Henri.  If ARIA is not going to use namespacing based scripting it will make it very confusing to developers and processors to know how to code and interpret the ARIA attributes.  They will look like they are using namespacing, but really are not being coded or processed as namespaced atttributes.

Did the w3c architecture group comment on how javascript should manipulate these attributes or how browsers were suppose to handle these attributes?

Jon