RE: [whatwg] Review of the 3.16 section and the HTMLInputElementinterface

From: Křištof Želechovski <giecrilj@stegny.2a.pl>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 18:55:14 +0200
To: "'Samuel Santos'" <samaxes@gmail.com>, "'WHATWG'" <whatwg@whatwg.org>, "'HTMLWG'" <public-html@w3.org>
I do not feel like having the file submission control styled and customized
in any way; submitting a file poses a serious security and privacy risk so I
would not like to see this control disguised as something else.  Just like
an alert window title, it should have a consistent look for all
applications.

Chris