Re: Determining Script Type

> I don't understand what problem this is solving.

The current wording is too complex, because of ambigously nested ifs
and otherwises.

For example, (I believe) the first paragraph currently applies to

    ((type="" or (null type) and language="") or
     ((null type) and (null language)))

Depending on precedence within the first part of that, it may or may not include

    type="" and language="somethingelse"
    type="" and (null language)

and it will either include or exclude both -- even though I *think*
the answers should be different.  If they are not included, then the
third paragraph says there must be a language attribute, so type=""
must have been enough to trigger the second paragraph, which again
seems wrong for the language="somethingelse" case.

-jJ