Re: HTML Action Item 54 - ...draft text for HTML 5 spec to require producers/authors to include @alt on img elements.

Le 11 mai 2008 à 17:21, Ian Hickson a écrit :
> Some huge number of Web authors -- in the 90% range, according to some
> very wide studies I've done in the past few years -- do not write even
> syntactically valid documents.

abusive extrapolation. 90% of documents doesn't make 90% of authors.
It could be worse or better. The source of errors is a tad more
complex unfortunately.
A Web page is not anymore a document authored by one person, one tool
and uploaded by ftp, but more exactly a complex aggregate of many
tools and authors.

--
Karl Dubost - W3C
http://www.w3.org/QA/