Re: Discussion Action 54: First draft of the rewrite of "The img element"

Hi Katie,

Thank you for your cogent and constructive comments. You set a fine
example of how to comment on the document. You stated:

- The specific text that you are addressing
- Proposed verbiage for the change you would like made
- The reasoning behind your change

This is excellent. It is exactly the type of feedback that we will
need to improve the document. Much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Laura

--
Laura Carlson