RE: [whatwg] Exploring new vocabularies for HTML

I'm glad to see a disciplined focus on requirements, and I would have
liked to have seen it applied to the WAF Access Control for Cross-site
requests.  It seems pretty contradictory to say in the HTML working
group that a "working solution" like SVG shouldn't be assumed, but then
in WAF to violently oppose talking about requirements when the "solution
is done" before the requirements were even written down.  I'll have to
remember the line about "prematurely limiting options being not fair to
the web authoring community".

Cheers,
Dave