Re: Exploring new vocabularies for HTML

To animating vectors, add the same for math equations.

the cases written down so far give you static mathematics --- but
it would be nice to
be able use the live hypertext features of the Web to
expand/collapse equations to explain a complex proof. This can be
done today with careful tweaking of CSS bits if you really know
what you're doing, but writing it is difficult.

Another good place to look at is the various JSMath libraries
people have written to display MathML inside HTML.

--
Best Regards,
--raman

Title:  Research Scientist