Re: HTML Test Jam 10-11 March on #html-wg and in Austin, TX?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 12:30:31 -0500
To: "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
Cc: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>

Michael(tm) Smith wrote:
> While I appreciate having a time that's convenient for me in
> Tokyo, I wonder if it might be better to try to find a time
> that'll work for people in Europe who might want to join the call.

I'm looking at lunch on Tuesday as well, since 8pm
time competes with lots of cool stuff here in Austin.

That's
  Tuesday, March 11, 2008 at 17:00:00
as well as...

 >>  * Mon 8:00 PM Austin
 >>  * Mon 6:00 PM California
 >>  * Tue 10:00 AM Tokyo

I hadn't really thought about a voice connection;
I was thinking more about IRC and ftf. But I suppose
we could use the Zakim bridge and my voip softphone.