Re: SVG and MathML in text/html

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 21:12:22 -0500
To: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Cc: HTMLWG Tracking WG <public-html@w3.org>

Henri Sivonen wrote:
> This is an email copy of a comment posted at
> http://intertwingly.net/blog/2008/03/07/Design-By-Attrition#c1205058801
> (reformatted and typo-fixed for email)

I hope to study all the details here; meanwhile, I'm glad others
are taking a close look.

This is closely related to what I had in mind for
ACTION-11 Show how <div aria="something"> works with URI based extensibility

I might have missed the boat in the aria context; maybe
I/we should open a separate issue for namespaces...
or SVG/MathML... I'm not quite clear where to draw the
line. Any suggestions?