Re: @headers on th too or just td?

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 00:53:30 +0900
To: Ben 'Cerbera' Millard <cerbera@projectcerbera.com>
Cc: HTMLWG <public-html@w3.org>
Hi Ben,

> @2008-06-27 16:35 +0100:
> I thought only those messages which are useful for the person handling a
> particular issue or action should be associated with it? Figuring out
> what's useful to those people is what has me stumped.

I guess if you think it provides any information about a
particular issue that nobody else has provided so far, it's
worthwhile to do the issue-NNN thing to get it into the Tracker DB
record for that issue.

> For example, should I have associated my previous message "Re: @headers
> on th too or just td?" with any actions or issues?

Issue 20 is the issue we've been using to track the @headers
issue, so if you figure your message provided any new information
that would help with the discussion around @headers, issue 20
would be the one to have associated it with.

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith
http://people.w3.org/mike/