new list: public-html-bugzilla@w3.org

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 10:38:57 +0900
To: public-html@w3.org
I've set up a mailing list related to our group bugzilla:

Please consider subscribing to it.

The purpose of the list is to distribute and archive all messages
generated for the "HTML WG" product in the public W3C bugzilla:

All comments posted to any product="HTML WG" issues in bugzilla
will also get posted as messages to public-html-bugzilla@w3.org.
So subscribing to the list gives you a way to keep up with
discussions taking place in bugzilla.

I'll provide more details about our bugzilla in another message.

Michael(tm) Smith