HTML WG co-chair, issues process

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:40:30 -0500
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>

An announcement just went out to the W3C membership
appointing Mike Smith as interim HTML WG co-chair
in my place.

A few months ago, an opportunity came up for me
to go to New Orleans to do a week of relief work; for
the longest time, I couldn't decide whether to
go, but eventually I saw it as a chance to take
a break from the HTML WG. I asked that somebody
take my place and Mike offered. That's why I didn't
answer any mail to the chairs about issues process
last week. The odd thing
is that the transition wasn't announced until
after I got back.

What happens next isn't entirely clear to me.

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E