Re: Other aria representations [was: Re: ARIA as stop-gap]

Please forget stuffing several ARIA attributes into one.
Some reasons:
1. An attribute value might have a space or any other char you use as a
separator. You'd have to start escaping characters That makes this an
ugly, expensive solution.
2. It's very important for ATs to be able to parse changes to individual
attributes. That's the main point of ARIA -- it's not just a
serialization. Parsing individual changes is very difficult to do under
this system, you will have to compare old string to new string, which will
not be performant nor would it likely be bug-free.
3. It's not better than the ARIA support we already have, which works
along a whole tool chain for accessible content now.

- Aaron