Re: Liaison with CSS WG to provide a mechanism for expressing the style of document semantics

Dear Daniel --

Daniel Glazman wrote:

> I discovered this document five hours ago.
> I just could not believe my eyes, to be honest [1]. It's now 5:20am and
> I woke up to read it again, thinking "no that's not possible,
> I must miss something". And I did not miss something.
> I am hesitating between hilarity and complete despondency.

<etc />

Sometimes what appears hilarious (or depressing)
to one individual can appear (prima facie) perfectly
reasonable to others. Would it be possible for you
to explain exactly what it is about the document's
content that drives you to such extremes ?

Philip TAYLOR