Re: Liaison with CSS WG to provide a mechanism for expressing the style of document semantics

From: Jens Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:42:45 +0200
To: public-html@w3.org

> [1]: <http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/SemanticPresentationLegendCSS>

Need to bring that up again: Would anyone please mind explaining this
proposal again? I cannot detect any great advantages so far, not even
in the respective thread.

Apart from that, do we really want to use examples involving religious
context? To be honest, I think that is not appropriate, not at all (I
think it's even offending), and I'd like to discourage everyone to use
political or religious statements anywhere in documentation.

--
Jens Meiert
http://meiert.com/en/