Re: example with source code

From: Frank Palinkas <fmpalinkas@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:00:55 +0200
To: "Ben 'Cerbera' Millard" <cerbera@projectcerbera.com>
Cc: "Dailey, David P." <david.dailey@sru.edu>, HTMLWG <public-html@w3.org>
As Ian points out, I accept that escaping code to produce renderable markup
is a normal, though work intensive part of the job. Here's two examples:

*Static example*:* *http://frank.helpware.net/noscript/ReplacingNoscript.htm

*Working example*: http://frank.helpware.net/cshelp/FieldMethod.htm
Frank M. Palinkas
Opera Software