Re: any error-free web pages at all? [was: Why Microsoft's authoritative=true won't work and is a bad idea]

Actually the algorithm you used to call that page an error takes
eventually, correct, well-balanced markup often failed as an
error as the various browsers bent over backwards to "correct"
for errors.

--
Best Regards,
--raman