Re: img issue: should we restrict the URI (<image>)

Dr. Olaf Hoffmann wrote:
> And - because I'm not a member of the working group, I'm allowed too
> to think about what is useful for authors and users in the future, not
> just
> about historical errors of user-agent ;o)

I am a member of this group. I am working on making things more useful for
authors and users in the future. Specifically, helping developer a better
table header association algorithm. It will allow authors to create tables
using simpler markup whilst keeping them accessible for end users.
Hopefully. :-)

You mentioned the <audio> and <video> elements. These are clear examples of
new things HTML5 proposes. Things intended to be useful for authors and
users in the future.

--
Ben 'Cerbera' Millard
Collections of Interesting Data Tables