Re: Conformance of DL Groups Missing DT or DD

From: Leif Halvard Silli <lhs@malform.no>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:42:22 +0100
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
CC: "Dr. Olaf Hoffmann" <Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de>, public-html@w3.org

Ian Hickson 08-02-27 11.28:
> To aid here I've renamed "prose content" to "flow content". Hopefully this
> will reduce the confusion.

Let's hope at the very least it reduces the editors' own confusion.

I get increasingly irritated by an editor, who himself introduces the
terms 'prose' and 'prose content' - with different meanings, and then -
himself - when he discusses with those that have noted the differences,
mixes up his own terms completely.

And then, in the end, when he is "fixing" it, he makes as if the problem
with the "misunderstanding" was not on himself, but on the others.
--
leif halvard silli