Re: Why authors are using Transitional (and target="_blank")

I middle-click :)

However, sometimes things are not so clear due to some web-sites using
JavaScript links for "Help" dialogs and whatnot.  If you middle-click
or right-click "Open New Window" on one of those links, you get a JS
error dialog...

Regards,
Jeff