Re: Protocol for submitting reviews of HTML5 recommendation?

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:21:28 +0100
To: "Karl Groves" <karl.groves@ssbbartgroup.com>, public-html@w3.org

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:45:30 +0100, Karl Groves
<karl.groves@ssbbartgroup.com> wrote:
>  I was wondering if there was an established protocol for submitting
> reviews of the HTML5 recommendation?  Should they be posted to this
> address? Should it be within the body of the e-mail or as an attachment?
> If as an attachment, what file formats are preferred?

Preferably the comments are in the e-mail body, in plain text, and to this
list. In the past people have put "detailed review" in the subject line in
some way to indicate that the comment was part of their detailed review of
the HTML 5 specification.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>