Re: ISSUE-34 (commonality): Can we get access to tools that determine how often markup is used on the web?

From: Ben Boyle <benjamins.boyle@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 20:39:32 +1000
To: "HTML Issue Tracking WG" <public-html@w3.org>

May I quietly note a question of whether such tools are capable of
assessing the use of HTML beyond the public web: intranets, extranets,
backend systems (where I personally use XHTML more often than HTML).

Get as much information as we can from these tools.
But if they don't look beyond the public web, we must weigh
conclusions accordingly.
(And if they can take a comprehensive sample of HTML usage, that's fantastic!)

cheers
Ben