ISSUE-34 (commonality): Can we get access to tools that determine how often markup is used on the web?

From: HTML Issue Tracking Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 01:04:49 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-html@w3.org

ISSUE-34 (commonality): Can we get access to tools that determine how often markup is used on the web?

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/

Raised by: Chris Wilson
On product:

MattRaymond: e.g. a tool to determine if particular patterns are heavily used; e.g. "how many people use rel=contact and have profile for XFN at the top of their web page".  If we had a process for obtaining that info, it would be helpful.