Re: several messages about radial gradients

Ian Hickson wrote:
>> (Firefox uses the
>> same Cairo functions for radial gradients in canvas and SVG, but it
>> doesn't follow the canvas spec for one-circle-not-inside.)
>
> Ok, so the initial argument -- that we should change to match SVG in order
> to help implementations -- seems to be a non-issue.

I'm not sure how that follows, given that Philip specifically gave an example of
an implementation that would have to work around the differences between the two
models (leading at best to more code complexity, and at worst to either code
duplication, dropping of the feature, or an implementation that does not follow
the spec).

-Boris