Re: metadata content

From: Karl Dubost <karl+w3c@la-grange.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 16:59:15 -0500
Cc: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, public-html@w3.org
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>

Le 24 déc. 2008 à 16:48, Ian Hickson a écrit :
> Can you point me to the documentation for this then?:
>   http://ns.adobe.com/tiff/1.0/
>
> (That was the first one I picked, at random, from a list of xmlns=""
> values that were found in a study Philip did.)

This list maybe?
http://philip.html5.org/data/svg-xmlns.txt

On Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
In XMP in PDF/A
At http://www.pdflib.com/developer/xmp-metadata/xmp-in-pdfa/

The table below summarizes the names, namespace
URIs and preferred namespace prefixes for the
predefined XMP schemas as defined in XMP 2004. The
names and descriptions of all properties in these
predefined schemas can be found in the XMP 2004
specification.

--
karl