Re: metadata content

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 18:07:13 +0100
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
CC: public-html@w3.org

Ian Hickson wrote:
> It hasn't worked out that well for XML namespaces. You can find all kinds
> of things at the end of namespace declarations seen in Web content,
> including DNS errors.

I think it has worked out quite well. Either resolve the namespace URI,
or do a web search for it...

>> And no, I'm not going to participate in yet another process discussion.
>
> I wasn't trying to start one. However, if you're going to say that you
> disagree with something, then the least you can do is actually make sure
> you've raised the relevant points and followed the process appropriately,
> otherwise you're just making noise.

I think the relevant points have been raised hundreds of times, and I'm
confident that the issue is on the chairs' radar, so I don't think
anything needs to be done by me until the chairs decide to make progress
on this issue.

BR, Julian