Re: @headers issue resolved - allowing a td to be referenced by a header to be in the HTMl5 spec.

Henri Sivonen wrote:
> The cycle can take up to two years. This year, Hixie has responded to
> email I sent in 2006.
>
> Why does this particular issue need special fast-tracking? Is not
> fast-tracking it blocking an implementor?

My assumption is that those involved in this disagreement feel that the
current wording negatively affects something that works in current UAs
with AT.

Anyway, if each feedback loop takes two years we have a serious problem
that we need to fix, for instance by installing more editors (or
encouraging the second editor to actually do editorial work).

BR, Julian