Re: <bb> - typo, rename?

Le 29 août 08 à 12:13, Simon Pieters a écrit :
> On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 00:04:33 +0200, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:
>
>> Yeah, I don't love the name either. I'm open to ideas, but the
>> problem is
>> any descriptive name becomes quite unwieldy and unlike other names.
>
> <action>?

Reading the spec <bb> seems to be "browser button" for invoking an
action in the browser.
<action> seems too far from the browser and don't introduce the
concept of button.

For me, an <action> is something that can happen, not something that I
can trigger.

Because this is a button I think the element name must have "button".

What about :
- <bbutton> (for browser button)
- <ubutton> (for utility button)
- <abutton> (for action button)

I don't find it neat, but maybe it can help to find a more speaking
name.

--
Nicolas LE GALL
http://blog.neovov.com