Re: meta content-language

By the way, just to give you some indication of the types of mistakes
that we find on the net, the most common meta language list that
contains at least one comma is "de,at,ch". The "de" is of course a
real language (German), but "at" is a country (Austria) and "ch" is a
language (Chamorro) but probably intended as a country (Switzerland).
If you want to check such pages for yourself, here are 3 examples:

http://www.peterzahlt.de/
http://www.kostenlose-girokonten.com/
http://www.poker-lernen.info/

Maybe a few influential sites started with this mistake and all of the
others simply copied it? Here are the rest of the top 10:

de,at
th,en
pt,pt-pt
fr,fr-be,fr-ca,fr-lu,fr-ch
en,tr
de,en
es,es-es
fr,en
fr,be,ch,qc,en,lu

Maybe "qc" was supposed to be Quebec? (I don't think it's a valid
country/region tag.)

Erik