Re: Mandatory and Important

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 08:15:30 +0900
To: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>
Cc: "Al Gilman" <alfred.s.gilman@ieee.org>, "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>, "Dave Singer" <singer@apple.com>, "Doug Schepers" <schepers@w3.org>, "W3C WAI-XTECH" <wai-xtech@w3.org>

Le 23 août 2008 à 02:10, David Poehlman a écrit :
> In the case of the word documents, the service can stipulate that
> the document
> be accompanied by the data to support the images.

Scenario:
I'm using a *private* gallery online that I put on my server. I take a
*lot* of photos and don't put alt text on them (because 1. don't need
it, 2. I don't have time for it). Does that mean it becomes impossible
for me to use the tools/services

This is a real use case. I'm an amateur photographer
http://www.w3.org/QA/2008/08/the-digital-stakhanovite

What should I do?

--
Karl Dubost - W3C