Re: alt attribute - a very simple proposal

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:37:22 +0300
Cc: "Karl Dubost" <karl@w3.org>, "Ian Hickson" <ian@hixie.ch>, "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>
To: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>

On Aug 19, 2008, at 18:15, Laura Carlson wrote:

>> Ideally, this would work by referencing the WAI documents if the WAI
>> documents actually covered the spectrum of cases
>
> I agree. I encourage you to make suggestions to WAI. Some avenues:
>
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/comments/
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-uaag2-comments/
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-atag2-comments/

Thanks for the pointers. I had thought that WCAG 2 was too far along
in the W3C publication pipeline for editorial comments and suggestions
for additions of the cases to cover to matter anymore. In the hope
that comments are still taken, I emailed comments about WCAG and ATAG:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-comments-wcag20/2008Aug/0013.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-comments-wcag20/2008Aug/0014.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-atag2-comments/2008Aug/0000.html

--