RE: alt attribute - a very simple proposal

While this may feel like "throwing the problem over the fence" to the WCAG
and us irresponsibly dodging the issue, I think that it is the best possible
solution. In a nutshell, it says, "HTML demands @alt. If you want @alt to be
accessible, look at the WCAG information, they're the experts."

It is elegant, agrees with our goals, lets the WCAG do their job, and leaves
the decision of whether or not to be accessible in the HTML author's court.

J.Ja