Comparing Websites against a Checklist (Research)

From: Ben 'Cerbera' Millard <cerbera@projectcerbera.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 08:37:44 +0100
To: "HTMLWG" <public-html@w3.org>

Tim Anderson, Editor of Heretic Press, pointed me towards research comparing
some websites in UK, USA and Australia against a checklist of requirements:

<http://www.hereticpress.com/Dogstar/Publishing/WebSurvey.html>

Are studies like this useful to HTMLWG? There are many of them around,
although I hadn't seen this one before. They give some indication of how
rare and difficult it is to author good HTML to current standards.

--
Ben 'Cerbera' Millard
<http://projectcerbera.com/web/study/>