RE: GRDDL (was: RE: Extensibility strategies)

See, I would really want something that adds to the DOM like CSS does. The
more I hear and read about GRDDL, the more I like it as an item, but the
more I also do not think it does why I would like, or accomplishes what the
average HTML author needs. It sounds *great* for a "Web Developer", but for
someone generating static (or relatively static) HTML *documents*, it isn't
sounding like a good fit.

J.Ja