Re: question about the draft:

Justin James writes:

> [...]

For that to work there'd have to be a set of semantics that all browsers
implement, that authors can choose to associate classes with (otherwise
nothing Ian puts in the page could possibly convey the semantics
required).

We already have such a set of semantics that browsers can convey;
there's a separate HTML element for each one.

If we discover additional semantics that authors need, what would be the
advantage in merely adding them to a list which authors could tie to
generic elements, rather than us creating a specific named element for
each one?

Smylers